Greg names his favorite TV characters (by eternallyfateful)
All those things in which I find meaning, inspiration, or just a good laugh- mostly a good laugh. Mostly reblogging the good stuff.
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
That’s because this photo was taken long before the Avengers was released and since all of Tumblr seems intent on continually reblogging and criticizing my shelf, here is a current photo of it.
Can I come over?
Today I wore my Captain America sweatshirt to school
And when I went in the cafeteria I saw a classmate wearing a weird red and yellow jacket. I was looking at it for a bit and then I realized
it’s a fucking Iron Man jacket
So I put up my hood and run across the room to him, shouting, “Tony!” and hug him really hard and he”s confused at first but then sees my jacket and shouts “Cap!”
best. day. ever.
Super Hero Checklist
I think they forgot a few like:
- Gather all the pieces of the Triforce
- Phone Home
- Close the Hellmouth
- Make more Crabby patties
- Choose the Red pill
- Kill Bill
- Claim the Iron Throne
- Defeat Cobra
- Stop the Decepticons